views

10.11.11

Introduction

 So here is my first post about.. about nothing actually! But here I promise that tomorrow I'll make some pics to show cuz tomorrow Lugano is waiting for me!
It's 3.15 and I'm very tyred so I'd probably should go to my lovely bed... But if you interested in what I have been doing till late this night - here it is!
My task was to create Pre-Fall collection of any brand I like.. I chose Versace!
so here is a teaser for Versace Pre-Fall collection 2012 by me :-)

I'll put other photos when all collection will be ready!





  Честно говоря, я уверена что все все все уже давно говорят по английски и причем намного лучше меня... По этому не буду все переводить так как у мениа нет русской клавиатуры и это немного проблематично )
В общем спокойной ночи! А остальные фотки моей коллекции Версаче выложу совсем скоро, почти сразу после уикэнда в Швейцарии!


xxxx













Nessun commento:

Posta un commento